New Air Conditioners
Where to Buy New Air Conditioners: Airzone HVAC
At Airzone HVAC, we offer an extensive range of programs and facilities to help our customers buy the best new air conditioners for their needs. Our commitment to providing quality service sets us apart from the competition and ensures that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Replacing Old AC Units
When it comes time to replace an old air conditioning unit, it can be difficult to know when is the right time. From energy efficiency concerns to safety considerations, there are a few signs that indicate it’s time for a replacement:
1) Age: Newer models are designed with better materials and enhanced features than older units, making them more efficient in terms of cooling power and energy use. If your current unit is over 10 years old, it's probably time to consider replacing it.
2) Cost: New air conditioners are more energy efficient than older models, and the savings can add up quickly on your monthly utility bills. New units also come with warranties that provide peace of mind in case of a breakdown.
3) Leaks: If your AC system is leaking water, there may be an issue with the condensation pipe or other internal parts which could lead to further damage if not dealt with promptly.
4) Noise: Unusual noises coming from your air conditioning unit often indicate a problem with the fan or compressor, both of which should be addressed immediately. Newer models are usually much quieter than older models.
5) Performance: Newer air conditioners have better cooling power and temperature control capabilities, so if your home isn't reaching the desired temperature or is staying too hot for too long, it may be time to consider a replacement.
6) Smells: Unpleasant odors coming from your AC unit could signal mold or mildew growth in the system, which can be hazardous to your health and should be addressed as soon as possible. New systems are designed with materials that are resistant to such growth.
7) Repairs: If you’re having to frequently repair an existing AC unit, the costs of these repairs can quickly add up and exceed the cost of investing in a new one.
At Airzone HVAC, we understand the importance of having a reliable and energy-efficient air conditioning system in your home. We sell only quality new AC systems to ensure that your home will be comfortable for years to come. If you’ve noticed any of the signs above, don’t wait; contact us today!
1) New air conditioners offer better performance and energy efficiency than older models.
2) It may be time to replace an old air conditioner if it's over 10 years old.
3) Unusual noises, leaks, smells and poor performance are all signs that it might be time to invest in a new unit.
4) New air conditioners come with warranties for peace of mind.
5) Contact Airzone HVAC to get the best quality new AC systems at competitive prices.
At Airzone HVAC, our team is ready to help you find the perfect new air conditioning system for your needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us today and find out how we can make sure that your home stays comfortable all year round!New Air Conditioners
View Larger Map